Newsroom Home > Why Jesus?
- Best-selling, Indian-born Author Probes Oprah, Chopra and the New American Spirituality (Dec. 9, 2011)
These photographs are available only for news media outlet use in coverage of Hachette Book Group-related stories. If your news outlet uses a photograph, please credit: "Courtesy of Hachette Book Group." These photographs are not available for general public or organizational uses without additional approval.
Challenging cultural icons from "Oprah to Chopra," Dr. Ravi Zacharias clears the spiritual fog to reveal underlying truth in his latest book, Why Jesus? (FaithWords/Hachette Book Group, January 2012).
Dr. Ravi Zacharias is the founder, chairman, and CEO of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries and author of Why Jesus?, his latest book releasing in January 2012.
- In the Market with Janet Parshall (Feb. 6, 2012)
Topic: Why Jesus?
- Crosswalk.com (Jan. 25, 2012)
by Shawn McEvoy
"Jesus vs. Spirituality: An Interview with Ravi Zacharias"
- Examiner.com (Jan. 25, 2012)
by Sunny Shell
"Interview with Dr. Ravi Zacharias on his latest book, Why Jesus?"
- ChristianPost.com (Jan. 24, 2012)
by Michael Gryboski
Headline: "Christian Apologist: Media Made Americans Vulnerable to Mass-marketed Spirituality"
- Crosswalk.com (Jan. 17, 2012)
by Whitney Hopler
Headline: "Understanding the Truth in a Culture of Conflicting Messages"